Install the VimClojure plugin
- Download the VimClojure script here.
- Unzip vimclojure-2.2.0.zip in your ~/.vim directory, but take the files in the bin directory and put them in your PATH (in particular, you'll want the ng-server script).
- Add the following to your ~/.vimrc: let vimclojure#WantNailgun = 1
Install the VimClojure Nailgun client
- Download the appropriate sources for VimClojure 2.2.0; they are located here.
- Unzip the sources and enter the vimclojure-nailgun-client directory.
- Run make and move the generated binary into your PATH.
Install the VimClojure Nailgun serverYou can get these from Clojars using Leiningen or Maven. For example, if you run lein deps on a simple project like the one below, it will download the VimClojure server:
(defproject vimclojure-test "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT" :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.2.0"] [org.clojure/clojure-contrib "1.2.0"]] :dev-dependencies [[vimclojure/server "2.2.0"]])
Set up your environment to run the Nailgun serverExport the following environment variables, telling the ng-server script where to find the server, Clojure, and the contrib libraries. Here's what mine looks like: