- Install android SDK.
- Run tools/android and install the platform tools.
- The adb tool will be under platform-tools/adb.
- Run the following as root: adb kill-server && adb start-server.
- Download the adb wireless app and click the big green button.
- Run adb connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5555, and put the IP of your android device in there (the adb wireless app will show you what it is).
- Push and pull stuff willy nilly! Here's a list of pertinent commands.
- Run adb disconnect and press the big red button.
The main commands you'll be interested in are:
adb shell ls / adb pull REMOTE LOCAL adb push LOCAL REMOTE